Data Scientist Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship Programme
What it’s all about
Our Data Scientist Degree apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Data Science.
You could be placed in an exciting range of functions including Marketing, Human Resources, Procurement and IT!
What we’re looking for
- Have or are predicated 3 A Levels including a C in Maths or equivalent.
- At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths, English and ideally either IT or science.
- Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment and has a passion for all things Data.
- Someone who has excellent communication and teamworking skills.
- Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
- Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Data Scientist Degree vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a BSc Degree in Data Science.
- Online Application
- Assessment Centre
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organization we will help you to follow any path you choose. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you will channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world.
Register Your Interest
To register your interest in this role, please click the button below to enter your details.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company, it’s massive and it’s unique in terms of...