Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship Programme
What it’s all about
Our Associate Project Manager apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Project Management.
You could be placed in a range of exciting business functions including Marketing, Sales, Communications, Human Resources and more!
20 –24 months
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 2 A Levels including level 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English.
- Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment.
- Someone who has excellent communication and teamworking skills.
- Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves. • Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a Level 4 Professional Qualification in Project Management as well as being paid a competitive salary to complete your programme!
- Online Application
- Assessment Centre
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organization we will help you to follow any path you choose. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you will channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world.
Register Your Interest
To register your interest in this role, please click the button below to enter your details.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company, it’s massive and it’s unique in terms of...