HR Shared Service Assistant- Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship at Savills
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Savills
HR Shared Service Assistant- Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work in our HR Shared Services team, based in our Peterborough Office. The successful candidate will work closely with the team to provide an efficient and proactive administrative and general support to the HR Shared Service Team.
- Request and track references for new joiners.
- Issue standard employment references for ex-employees on request.
- Request and track new joiner health assessment questionnaires
- Complete tenancy/financial references for current employees
- Assisting with the recording and tracking of new joiners documentation.
- Requesting and tracking psychometric test requests
- Scanning and recording of incoming mail
- Scanning outgoing mail to Payroll (inc starters, leaves and changes)
- Assisting with the administration of new joiners probation periods
- Assisting with the annual loyalty leave letters being issued.
- Assisting HR Administrators with the uploading of vacancies onto the intranet and external website
- Assist with adhoc HR Projects through the year as and when they arise
- Ensure that employee files and records are maintained accurately.
- Ensure the data on HR.Net is added and maintained accurately
- Ensure new joiners update life assurance details
- Ensure that you are familiar with and adhere to Company and team processes and procedures
Working Week: Five full days in the office working hours 8:45 to 17:45. One day per week should be dedicated to study while in the office.
Salary - Starting salary £16,000 per annum
Training – You will be working towards an Advanced Business Administrator apprenticeship
Technical experience:- Good standard / working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
Qualifications: GCSE Grade C (Level 4/5) or above in English and Maths
Skills and Knowledge
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good administration skills.
- Good interpersonal/verbal and written communication skills.
- Sensitivity, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task and use own initiative.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Pro-active/takes ownership of responsibilities.
Founded in the UK in 1855, Savills is one of the world's leading property agents. Our experience and expertise spans the globe, with 600 offices across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Our scale gives us wide-ranging specialist and local knowledge, and we take pride in providing best-in-class advice as we help individuals, businesses and institutions make better property decisions.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!