Cyber Security Higher Apprenticeship at Capgemini
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Capgemini
Cyber Security Higher Apprenticeship
Intakes: 9th September 2019
Role: 18 month Level 4 Cyber Security Apprenticeship
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, it is at the forefront of innovation.
Who you’ll be working with
You’ll join our Capgemini Apprentice Community, where brilliant, technical minds create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients’ problems.
You will work alongside industry experts in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment.
The focus of your role
You will be part of the team that protect our people, our IT and industrial systems, and our networks. You’ll place security at the core of digital transformation and you’ll apply your technical mind to end-to-end services that protect our clients against the ever-evolving challenges of cybercrime.
The apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Qualification whilst working at the same time. You will follow a structured development plan covering Technical Security fundamentals giving you the essential skills to meet industry needs.
This means you will be a productive employee with Capgemini, learning relevant skills on the job, and participant in a learning community of students who are broadening and deepening their professional knowledge together.
On finishing your Higher Apprenticeship successfully, you will be a highly qualified member of Capgemini global business, with unparalleled career opportunities within the business.
What you’ll do
- You’ll design robust security architectures and processes and implement security technology for cloud-based services.
- You’ll develop programs that make client workforces more mobile.
- You’ll work on everything from incident analysis to hacker monitoring to cyber security.
What we’ll offer you
- The opportunity to study part-time for a Level 4 Cyber Security Higher Apprenticeship
- Valuable experience on client projects on-going support from experts in your chosen field and from buddies or mentors
- Regular reviews, tracking performance and re-assessing salary in line with performance
- Relevant and substantial work experience with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Sponsorship, giving you a debt free start to your career
- All of the support you will need for, what could be, your first job and also the first steps of your career
What we are looking for
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- Passion for technology
- Good team working and communications skills
This programme is designed for those with A-levels or equivalent, but no degree. Information about work experience opportunities can be found on our website.
To be eligible, you need:
- 7 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English (4-9)
Plus one of the following:
- Three C’s at A-Level (96 UCAS Points – Note: As Levels are not included)
- Completed Advanced Apprenticeship
- BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction)
At Capgemini we often say that we’re the biggest company you’ve never heard of. We are one of the world’s largest tech companies, helping our clients to transform their businesses through ingenious technology solutions. We deliver exciting & innovative client projects across multiple industries all over the world using cutting edge technology in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment.
Importantly, you’ll have a community around you of likeminded apprentices who are part of the 4 ½ year programme. You’ll start your journey together on an eight-week residential training course where you’ll learn everything you need to know to kick-start your amazing career at Capgemini.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.