Information Technology Degree Apprenticeship at Ford
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Information Technology Degree Apprenticeship with Ford Credit
The distance between imagination and…. creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance, and you can start travelling right now. When you join Ford Credit, your journey begins. You become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products.
An IT Degree Apprenticeship with Ford Credit enables you to pursue academic learning whilst obtaining practical work experience in an innovative environment using world class technologies. As part of the programme you will be enrolled at the University of Greenwich to study BSc (Honours) Digital and Technology Solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £20,153.00 per annum
- Annual holiday entitlement of 26 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Enables you to study without the cost of tuition fees or a student loan
- Our Lifeskills Programme offers employees an annual entitlement of £300, which can be used for training and development
- Access to the Company’s Privilege scheme, which provides the opportunity to purchase Ford vehicles at a discounted rate
- A competitive pension scheme
- Day release to attend the University of Greenwich
Who we’re looking for?
To become part of our team, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade 6 or above including Maths, English and Double Science and have, or are predicted to gain, 3 A Levels (or equivalent, with a minimum of 104 UCAS points) at Grade B,C,C or above, one to include a STEM related subject in either a science, engineering, technology or maths subject.
- Willingness to work flexibly, encompassing both academic & work environments
- A strong drive to understand the occupational principles of your chosen pathway, make improvements and solve problems
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to work hard with enthusiasm
- Demonstration of leadership abilities in personal achievements
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that learning in the workplace
Ford Credit is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment on the grounds of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment, age and those with caring responsibilities
About Ford Credit
We offer Ford’s dealers and customers a variety of retail, leasing and wholesale automotive financial products and services through the Ford Credit and Ford Bank brand names. These products and services, provided at the point of sale in Ford's European dealer network, play an important role in supporting vehicle sales.
Headquartered in the UK, Ford Credit Europe employs around 1,800 staff in 15 European countries. Employees are given the opportunity to experience a variety of roles within their chosen function, and the personal and professional development required for successful and rewarding careers.
Working for our pan-European business gives employees the opportunity to work across linguistic and cultural boundaries. In addition, their careers are likely to combine elements of both the financial services sector and the automotive industry. This provides our people with the opportunity to develop business acumen based on unique and highly desirable commercial experience.
Ford Credit’s goal is to be recognised as the leader in providing automotive financial products and services to Ford Motor Company, its dealers and customers, and to consistently add shareholder value.
More information about FCE can be seen in our Annual Report and Accounts at www.fcebank.com. Our primary customer website, located at www.ford.co.uk, has details of our latest vehicles and financial products.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.