Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship at L'Oreal
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with L'Oreal
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Fast track your business career! Starting in September 2019, over a 3 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at L’Oréal’s London HQ in Hammersmith and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
L’Oréal are looking to recruit five Chartered Manager Degree Apprentices across the Marketing, Commercial, Retail, Fragrance and Supply Chain departments. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and driven individual who can contribute to the success of L’Oréal. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading cosmetics company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by L’Oréal and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid a competitive yearly salary
- Be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture that only strives to be number one
By applying to this scheme you will be considered for all positions. If you have a desire to work in a specific team, you will have the opportunity to highlight this if you reach the interview stage. See the full job descriptions on the website:
- Commercial Analyst Apprentice
- Medical Marketing Apprentice
- Customer Supply Chain Apprentice
- Retail & Training Apprentice
- Commercial Apprentice
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!