Technology Level 4 Apprenticeship at Fidelity International
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Fidelity International
Technology Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Location: Kingswood, Surrey
- Salary: £20,000 + £500 joining bonus + £1,000 Apprentice Scheme Bonus (Paid upon the satisfactory completion of first year.) Our Level 4 Apprentices jump to £25,000 when they start their second year and negotiate their salary if/when they move on to a full-time role after the 2 year apprenticeship.)
- Apprentice training standard: Level 4 Network Engineer
- Start Date: Monday 2nd September 2019
The Technology services we provide underpin every area of the global Fidelity business.
What do we do?
The technology services we provide underpin every area of the global Fidelity business: investment, revenue, operations, compliance, finance, legal, marketing, customer service. Beyond this, we provide day-to-day infrastructure services including data centres, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
The Enterprise Network Services team are responsible for innovative network and, firewall and voice design solutions, supporting operations and delivering these services to the FIL business units. The ENS team have global responsibilities, delivering a regional support service through a virtual model, with staff located in our UK, European, Asia and India offices.
What will I be doing?
As a Technology Apprentice within Enterprise Network Services (ENS) you will be expected firstly to familiarise themselves with the Global ENS team and to develop an understanding of the different services that ENS provides to the Fidelity business. Through mentoring and personal development, then you will be expected to start to
learning about the different processes and procedures used throughout TIS and ENS and also begin to technically understand the varied hardware and software platforms used across the FIL estate. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, Fidelity would look to find the Apprentice a full-time position in the ENS team or any other appropriate TIS team.
You will complete a Level 4 apprenticeship relevant to your role. At every stage, your development will be underpinned by the best training and professional certified courses with the aim of employing you full-time once you have completed your apprenticeship qualification.
What we look for
- We want people that are interested in both the industry and the sector but ultimately those that are looking for a career which will reward them in both job satisfaction and development.
- You will be highly driven with the intellectual curiosity for progression. An interest in computing, systems and engineering would help you adapt quicker.
- You will have the ability to build your network with individuals from a range of business cultures and backgrounds, both internally and externally.
- People with an innovative and inquisitive disposition are those best suited for our apprenticeships as you explore the fusion between existing and new technologies.
We look for candidates who have a minimum of three C’s at A level (or equivalent) and who have already obtained at least five GCSEs between A*-C (or equivalent), two of which we prefer to be English and Maths.
Salary and Benefits
We invest a lot of time and resource into our apprentices, ensuring you receive a really strong remuneration package including salary and lifestyle benefits. You will receive a starting annual salary of £20,000. All apprentices receive a £500 welcome bonus upon starting as well as a bonus after year one of £1,000 provided that they are on track with their qualification.
Fidelity International is a privately held, global asset management business with the aim to help our clients fulfil their financial goals. We are dedicated to delivering the Fidelity experience to a wide range of clients from individuals, directly and through financial advisers, to large companies, institutions and governments. Helping clients to save for retirement and other long term investing objectives has been at the core of our business for nearly 50 years.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!