Apprentice Surveyor - London at SavillsTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Savills
Apprentice Surveyor - London
Savills work for a range of Institutional clients, overseas investors and private wealth individuals. The London Retail Management team are looking to bill £7.25 million this year and you would be required to assist the team with all aspects of their work, helping them to maintain their market leading position.
Day to day work would include taking a very ‘hands on’ proactive role in property management, this is a varied role which will include the following:
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Be responsible for preparing in advance for client meetings, recording minutes of those meetings and carrying out any actions arising
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales
- Reading and summarising leases and entering data onto the property management system, regularly checking and auditing the accuracy of the data
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities and the exploring of potential initiatives
- Advance planning for critical lease date events including reviews, lease expiries and options and assiting with an implementation strategy for these
- Ensuring tenant arrears are proactively managed in conjunction with the central Savills credit control team
- Dealing with client and tenant queries in a timely manner
- Draft, review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Liaise with the building managers and regional facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
- Build strong working relationships with the existing clients
Five full days in the office working hours 8:45am to 5:45pm. One of these days each week during term time should be dedicated to study while in the office.
- Cover Letter
- Online Application
- Psychometric Testing
- Face-to-face Interview
Founded in the UK in 1855, Savills is one of the world's leading property agents. Our experience and expertise spans the globe, with 600 offices across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Our scale gives us wide-ranging specialist and local knowledge, and we take pride in providing best-in-class advice as we help individuals, businesses and institutions make better property decisions.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.