HR Coordinator Level 3 Apprenticeship at GVC Holdings
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with GVC Holdings
HR Coordinator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Salary: £18,000 (increasing to £20,000 after 4 months, subject to performance)
Please note, if you are a university graduate with an unrelated degree, you may still be a viable candidate for this apprenticeship role. This role is also suitable for candidates with some entry level HR administration experience.
The Apprentice HR Coordinator will internally be known as the Apprenticeship & Employee Experience Coordinator. The Coordinator will be supporting two teams within the HR department - Apprenticeships and Employee Experience.
The Apprentice HR Coordinator will gain exposure to a wide HR remit as detailed below in ‘Key Responsibilities’. The Coordinator will spend one day a week working towards the HR Support CIPD Level 3 Foundation in HR Practice apprenticeship. Most of the training will be on-the-job, although the Coordinator will attend workshops and webinars.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, the Coordinator will attain the CIPD Associate Membership status and eligible to progress to the higher level HR Partner CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in HR Management apprenticeship.
- Support management of online digital account to add, pause and stop learners as required.
- Support role advertisement and candidate interviews as needed.
- Support learner progression check in’s (i.e. diary coordination and maintaining tracker).
- Assist in identifying potential suppliers for new learning options.
- Handle mailbox and answer queries from prospective learners and supporting managers.
- Managing learner expenses, invoice payments and documenting spends against budget.
- Assist in the planning and execution of apprenticeship roadshows and masterclasses.
- Support with communication strategy including intranet site and newsletters.
- Supporting ad-hoc project work as required.
- Employee Onboarding; Coordinate with various HR teams on new employee onboarding activities including, sending regular cycle of email templates to hiring managers and new joiners.
- Support with first day induction (i.e. manage room booking, joiner packs and refreshments), ensuring security passes/IT equipment is ready.
- Act as point of contact for employees who have general questions regarding systems and procedures.
- Tracking new starter probation period, providing reminders of related activities as needed.
- Employee Offboarding: Send regular cycle of Exit Surveys to leavers
- Collating and summarising participant feedback on exit surveys for review on a quarterly basis.
- Managing invoice payments and documenting spends against budget
- Support existing Employee Experience projects and assist in the development and implementation of new, innovative initiatives to engage and connect employees.
- Event planning: Support the Employee Experience lead and the recruitment team on planning and implementing new joiner events, training, employee milestones and other events.
- Organising and facilitating employee retail shop visits.
- Good interpersonal skills, working with colleagues and external suppliers
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Well organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at listening and confident to query in order to ensure tasks are clear
- Confident time management and initiative taking
- Able to work consistently at pace, whilst juggling a variety of broad activities
- Clear appetite to support an HR function
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and employee lifecycle an advantage
About GVC Holdings
The Company GVC Holding PLC is a multinational sports betting and gaming group operating through online and retail channels. The Group owns some of the gaming industry’s leading brands including sports betting-led brands Ladbrokes, bwin, Coral and Sportingbet as well as games-led brands such as Gala, partypoker, PartyCasino and Foxy Bingo.
In addition the Group provides online gaming services on a B2B basis to a number of third-party operators such as MGM in the US, PMU in France and Danske Spil in Denmark.
We aspire to be the first choice for the customer - however, wherever, and whenever they choose to bet.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!