Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship at pladis Global
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with pladis Global
Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
Do you want to join an ambitious and fast growing global biscuits and confectionery business investing heavily in iconic global brands, infrastructure and people?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
Here at pladis we can ensure an exciting and challenging career for inspirational and transformational individuals working with iconic brands (with plenty of biscuits along the way).
About the role
- You will complete a 5 year apprenticeship onsite and at Birmingham Metropolitan college
- On the job training will take place at either Halifax, Wigston, Tollcross, Aintree, Harlesden, Manchester or Carlisle
- You will also complete a four year programme leading to: City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Food and Drink Engineering Maintenance
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £14,270.
- Salary will increase to £17,124 in year 2. In year 3 you will earn a generous 45% of the site engineering salary, rising to 55% in year 4 and 75% in year 5
- On successful completion, you will be ready to continue on our journey to develop new and exciting products as an integral part of the pladis family on a full engineering salary
- 33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Generous company pension scheme
To become part of our agile, collaborative and positive team, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 GCSE’s (or their equivalent) including English at grade C (Level 4) or above, Maths at grade B (Level 5) or above.
- An enthusiasm for engineering and a creative, collaborative approach.
- A passion to succeed and an eagerness to retain the honesty, integrity and trust instilled in our brand throughout your journey.
Are you looking to “deliver happiness to the world every bite” with pladis?
If so, click apply now!
pladis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
About pladis Global
pladis is one of the world’s leading snacking companies. We are the proud steward of over 300 years of family baking and confectionery experience, and home to the some of world’s most loved snacking brands, including McVitie’s, Ulker and GODIVA.
We’re born innovators, passionate about using consumer insights and anticipating trends to fulfil our promise; ‘to bring happiness to the world with every bite’. This, combined with our rapid speed to market, enables us to bring products from idea to shelf quickly, so they’re available fast for consumers all over the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!