Marketing & PR Level 3 Apprenticeship at WarnerMedia
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Marketing & PR Level 4 Apprenticeship
The role will include providing support to the International Licensees Marketing Team. You will work closely alongside the Senior Marketing Manager, Junior Product Manager and the wider team on a number of projects relating to WBIE video game releases.
What part will you play?
- Asset Management – ensuring marketing assets are distributed in a timely manner to distribution partners, and ensuring the latest assets requests are fulfilled by the International team, based on local requirements.
- PR Management - responsibility for the day-to-day output across all PR and communication channels relating to WB Games releases. Providing PR support, liaising with territory based PR managers. Trade marketing activities and campaigns.
- To work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on creation and collation of all GTM territory plans across all markets for all worldwide distribution partners.
- Assist and maintain relations with external agencies and partners.
- Liaising with Creative Services Team on localized artwork.
- General administration support to WBIE Licensee Marketing Team.
- Invoicing and financial reimbursement processes
- Event support:
- Press Trips (domestic and international)
- Logistics planning
- Talent management
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Excellent working knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint and some experience of using databases would be an advantage.
- Experience of using the internet for research purposes.
- Some experience of using design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent GCSE and A level (or equivalent) results.
- Must be well organized and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- An interest in gaming desirable
About Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognised leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/DVD and related products around the world.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, is a premier publisher, licensor and a developer of entertainment content for the interactive space across all current and future gaming platforms, including consoles, PC-based and online gaming.
The International Licensee Group oversees the WB Games business distributor markets including Eastern Europe, Russia, SE Asia & Korea, Australia, India, Portugal, South Africa and Middle East.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.