HR Team Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship at WarnerMedia
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
HR Team Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship
What part will you play?
You will provide administrative support to the Vice President of HR and the wider UK HR department as well as coordinating the recruitment for the Apprenticeship Programme.
Providing general administrative support
- Manage the VP’s diary and assist with the organisation of meetings
- Arrange travel for the VP, Human Resources and produce expense reports
- Prepare documents, attend meetings for minute-taking and arrange room bookings and catering where necessary
- Provide general administrative support
- Other ad hoc duties, day to day, as requested by VP, Human Resources
Recruitment and assessment of the Apprenticeship Programme
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Advisor with the publicity and advertising of the Apprenticeship scheme with schools and colleges and on social media
- Organise and attend careers fairs to promote the Apprenticeship scheme
- Arrange and coordinate phone interviews
- Assist with the organisation and running of assessment days
- Act as the contact point for all Apprenticeship queries
- Manage the new starter administration process, including drafting contracts, sending out offer documents, creating the employee file & making sure all documents are returned on time
- Make arrangements for new joiners to attend the Company Introductory Meeting
- Organise the apprentice onboarding
- Undertake HR projects and providing support for any wider team projects
- Warner House project (refurbishment of our building)– be a member of the change team and attend change champion meetings, assist with sending out communications e.g. emails to “all staff”, assisting with ad-hoc events
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE
- Attention to detail
- Great relationship builder with the ability to network around the business
- Computer literate, willingness to learn and embrace new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication; good telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude – someone who is going to make the most of this opportunity!
- Experience and confidence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, can work independently and able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Team player
About Warner Bros.
The WB Human Resources Department provides commercially-focused guidance to managers and supports staff on all employee related matters including Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Culture, Policy Development, Compliance, Workforce Planning and Organisation.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.