Corporate Responsibility Level 3 Apprenticeship at WarnerMedia
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Corporate Responsibility Level 3 Apprenticeship
18 month contract starting July 2019, Business Administrator Level 3 qualification
What part will you play?
Provide support to the Executive Director of Corporate Responsibility and assist with the co-ordination of the company’s Corporate Responsibility initiatives with a focus on the Warner Bros. Creative Talent Programme and staff-led initiatives such as the Impact fundraising programme.
- Co-ordination of CR activities
- Manage the CR sections of the company’s intranet and internet sites.
- Communicate the CR activities taking place back to Burbank and internally to WB employees based in London
- Maintain the corporate partnership with RADA, organise screenings of student’s films and promote RADA events to employees
- Work with Facilities on environmental initiatives for Warner House
- Assist the Executive Director of Corporate Responsibility in maintaining the UK CR budget
- Work with HR on payroll giving initiatives and the Impact fundraising programme.
- Regular evaluation of the success of CR activities
- Handle the day-to-day management of Impact – Warner Bros.’ global giving programme, which supports employees to fundraise and volunteer – in the UK, Spain, Germany and Ireland, and significantly contribute to increased employee participation in the UK.
- Organise the attendance of Warner Bros. Creative Talent (WBCT) scholars, apprentices and trainees at weekly AMPAS screenings.
- Help to organise WBCT master classes and events.
- Support WB’s Corporate Event Manager with company-wide events.
- Provide well-researched and concise briefing notes on a broad range of ethical and reputational issues.
- Raise purchase orders and invoicing for the CR budget
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; creative writing experience an advantage
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Computer literate, willingness to learn and embrace new software
- Knowledge and interest in the business of Hollywood, global entertainment and corporate responsibility
About Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognized leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/DVD and related products around the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.