Corporate Communications Level 4 Apprenticeship at Warner Bros.
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Warner Bros.
Corporate Communications Level 4 Apprenticeship
18 month contract starting July 2019, Public Relations Level 4 qualification
What part will you play?
Provide support to the Director, Corporate Communications International and help deliver the company’s international communications activities. Also, support the external communications for Warner Bros. Creative Talent including website editing and social media management.
- Corporate copy-writing which will include: social media posts, website copy, briefing notes, intranet stories, company-wide emails, newsletter stories and other forms of internal communications for UK & International staff
- Maintain and build upon the Media Contact Programme, schedule regular meetings with UK & international journalists and build our database of blogger contacts
- Help organise company meetings and events
- Daily desktop research on the film and global entertainment industry news and subsequent sharing of interesting/relevant stories
- Work alongside the UK Internal Communications Apprentice to maintain the company’s intranet site including posting new information, devising competitions, seeking out news items from the various businesses and ensuring that the front page includes interesting, timely and informative headlines
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; an interest in creative writing would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Computer literate, with a willingness to learn and embrace new software
- Knowledge and interest in the business of Hollywood and global entertainment
About Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognised leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/DVD and related products around the world.
The Corporate Communications & Public Affairs International department helps Warner Bros. and it’s executives to reinforce the company’s position as a global leader in all forms of entertainment, enhance and protect its reputation and communicate corporate priorities. The team work closely with colleagues around the world across film, TV, games and consumer products, to support and represent the business to the media, members of the public, the entertainment industry, corporate, education and charity partners, and public bodies.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!