Construction Management Level 4 Apprenticeship - London at Mace GroupTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Construction Management Level 4 Apprenticeship - London
As a Trainee Construction Manager you will assist the project team in the daily control, management and coordination of construction activities to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the required safety, environmental and quality standards. Your responsibilities will increase throughout the programme as your technical knowledge and skills develop. Responsibilities will include:
- Producing and monitoring short-term programmes
- Reading the programme and design drawings and administering daily progress records to ensure that site works progress
- Contributing to package, coordination, safety and site progress meetings
- Ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel taking appropriate action where necessary
- Assisting Construction Managers with various elements of the build
- Establishing key relationships with the trade contractors, setting up clear lines of communication to coordinate labour and help address issues that may arise
You will be sponsored through a 2 year HNC and further study opportunities will be presented to you once this has been completed.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire.
We currently have over 5,500 employees in over 70 countries, working across our four core services of programme and project management, construction delivery, cost consultancy and facilities management.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!