Apprentice Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator - Redhill - Level 3 at Balfour Beatty
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Apprentice Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator - Redhill - Level 3
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you – based in Reading.
We have a new exciting opportunity to work as a Bid and Proposals Apprentice in our Bid Team for BB Rail. This role with give you the opportunity to support new business through the full end to end proposal process. The role involves providing support to all applicable parties to assist the quality and timely completion of proposal submissions – including organising meetings, structuring and writing proposal content, coordinating relevant activities and document management.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
Balfour Beatty offers a comprehensive training programme in Bid Management with the opportunity of completing industry recognised vocational qualifications. As part of the Apprenticeship scheme you will be supported with gaining a level 3 qualification over 24 months. Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, we will look to explore further opportunities within Balfour Beatty and further development of you and your career.
Your responsibilities as a Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator Apprentice:
- Create new opportunities and manage them on the CRM database for all Regional opportunities and update daily / weekly as required
- Digital Briefcase management and administration. Uploading of documents for Gate Reviews as required
- Review, collate and save information relating to team projects
- Track and log all client correspondence for each opportunity (TQs) on the clients’ online portals. Distribute to the relevant teams as required
- Arranging kick off meetings for opportunities as required
- Supporting Bid Managers as required
- Use a variety of Microsoft Packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to compose and update documents
Who we’re looking for:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A*-C including English or equivalent, coupled with an interest in Bid Management
- You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.
About Balfour Beatty
Balfour Beatty is the UK’s largest construction and infrastructure business. Each day our projects change people’s lives and communities for the better. We built the famous London Aquatic Centre and you’ll find our mark in all kinds of infrastructure like schools and hospitals, major roads, rail and power networks. Each year we seek the best apprentices to come and join our ever changing business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.