Technology Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
Unlock the power of your mind
We believe powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your individual strengths to a career at Accenture and see how you can create change in the world around you. We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Explore the latest technologies. Solve real-world problems. Meet amazing people. Whatever your mindset, skillset or passion, you’ll find an apprenticeship programme to suit. With a high-energy, diverse environment full of opportunities to challenge, develop and inspire you.
Discover the unique power of your mind and use it to make a difference with Accenture.
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 3 or 4 years, formal training throughout the programme with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training & courses.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions (across one of the following specialisms - software engineering, data analyst, IT consulting) whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
- Accelerated to graduate salary after 3 years
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
What are we looking for?
- A real curiosity about technology: how things work and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to the training and study required.
- Flexibility to travel to different offices and client’s sites throughout the UK (non-study days)
- No minimum entry requirements are needed to apply.
Locations: Manchester & Edinburgh
We’re more than 469,000 people working in over 120 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 95 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm we need talented people like you to join us.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Accenture
My name is Bob Paton, and I am the Managing Director for Accenture’s Delivery Centre in the North East. I...