Group Wi-Fi - Apprentice Technician at Lloyds Banking Group
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Lloyds Banking Group
Group Wi-Fi - Apprentice Technician
Supporting the Group WiFi solution within Lloyds Banking Group. Providing connectivity for colleagues and customers. The role requires a person with excellent people skills, a confident telephone manner, organised and can work under pressure and has good attention to detail.
Working with Subject Matter Experts, the successful candidate will gain knowledge of the WiFi solutions offered by Lloyds Banking Group. By the end of the programme, you will be able to provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support of the Group WiFi platform, be able to input in to improvements to the WiFi designs for new and existing sites.
Full training will be given, this will be via on-site training by from the SME’s and vendor led training.
- 5 A-C GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths, these must be evidenced on assessment.
- Any higher level related qualifications must be disclosed on application including a full breakdown of modules taken (A Levels, BTEC, degrees etc.)
- If successful, the next stage after application is an invitation to attend an assessment centre; we expect this to take place in July 2019. The location of these assessments are TBC, some travel may be required.
- The likely start date with the Group is expected to be October 2019, the actual Apprenticeship itself is expected to start 3 months following the start date.
- As part of the Apprenticeship, you will be required to travel and stay away at a dedicated training centre; flexibility with working hours will be required to support this. Travel costs will be covered.
About Lloyds Banking Group
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!