Level 4 Data Analyst Higher Apprenticeship (Newbury) at Vodafone
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Level 4 Data Analyst Higher Apprenticeship (Newbury)
How will you help build the future?! Vodafone have technology apprenticeship opportunities starting in September 2019!
There has never been a more exciting time to get involved in technology! As a global technology leader, our products and services transform lives and businesses around the world every day. Whether it’s helping develop the smart cities of the future, transforming healthcare or enabling the development of entire economies in the developing world, we are helping to build the digital infrastructure of the future!
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace technologies, are curious, excited by the pace of change and can apply their creativity, energy and determination to help us in enabling people and business to succeed in the digital world.
These 2-year level 4 apprenticeships, with an attractive starting salary, provide you with a great platform to kick-start your tech career at Vodafone and help connect the world!
This Apprenticeship covers concepts on Data Analysis and analytics, data structures, Big Data and processes and tools for data integration. This programme advances the learners foundation on Data Analysis and gives them a well-rounded ability and competence to working as a Data Analyst. The learner would be able to work on more complex projects and use their skills effectively in various professional environments.
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain the following qualifications:
- Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Concepts
The Data Analyst will collect, organise and study data to provide business insight. Data analysts are typically involved with managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data, and conducting a range of analytical studies on that data. They will document and report the results of data analysis activities making recommendations to improve business performance.
What you will need
- Have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/4-9 or above (including Maths and English Language)
- Have completed your Level 3 studies (A-levels, BTEC Level 3 or Level 3 Apprenticeship) by September 2019
- Ideally a Level 3 qualification in a Maths-related subject
- Be eligible to work in the UK and will not be in full-time education by September 2019
- Have lived in the UK and/or EU for 3 years prior to September 2019
What's in it for you?
- Retail discounts ranging from high street retailers to discounted theme park tickets and holidays
- Vodafone will double your contribution to your pension, with a maximum contribution at 5% (doubled to 10%)
- The opportunity to buy shares at a discount
- A supportive work environment which allows for training in your work time
- 28 days paid holiday
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people and organisations, you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, a choice of benefits and rewards to suit your lifestyle and opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career.
At Vodafone, we firmly believe that we’re at our best when you’re at yours, and that’s why our apprenticeships offer exceptional work and training with exceptional people.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.