Business Systems Analyst Apprenticeship at GSKTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with GSK
Business Systems Analyst Apprenticeship
Do you have a passion for data, system support and working with customers in a leading pharmaceutical company? Business System Analyst Apprenticeship could be for you!
You will develop skills that are key to maintaining the quality and efficiency of the business. Our values remain our source of pride: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity.
To thrive in an ever-changing world and achieve our purpose, we need to adapt some of our behaviours to keep us competitive, all while staying true to our values. That’s why we have our four expectations: Courage, Accountability, Development and Teamwork.
Putting our values and expectations at the heart of everything we do, we become a high performing team. One that works together to achieve our goal, in the right way.!
Achieve your career goals on our apprentice programme.
You’ll receive tailored on-the-job training from our in-house experts, combined with early responsibility to help you develop and progress. The apprenticeship is 3 years long and you’ll be working towards a
- Level 3 as a Customer Service Specialist followed by
- Level 4 as a Data Analyst (equivalent to a foundation degree).
With the potential to go on to complete a Data Scientist degree.
Working with both your line and programme manager, we want to identify the right opportunities to help you succeed in the short term and throughout your career with us. You will also be assigned a buddy or a mentor who will be there to offer support and guidance throughout your apprenticeship.
What will you do?
You will work within a Global Shared Service Team and will gain business knowledge at the manufacturing site combining on-the-job learning with a programme of training and development. Your role will involve:
- Experience working within a variety of departments
- Providing a high level service for our customers globally. These services will include user support and consultancy, data maintenance, checking data and data extraction for quality critical data.
- Delivering effective and efficient systems support.
- Develop a good understanding of GSK data system (SAP) and how it links with business processes.
- Provide and review key daily metrics.
- Working with a range of people (customers on site and sites across the globe).
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across business units including shared services, logistics and production.
- Communicating effectively in a variety of situations.
Do you want to work for a world class pharmaceutical company? Do you want to help save lives? Do you want to help develop new life changing medicines? Using your expertise in data and customer service to help our patients and consumer do more, feel better and live longer!
If this sounds like you, please apply.
What qualifications do you need?
To be eligible for our Business Systems Analyst apprenticeship programme, you will need:
- to have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, at grade 5 or higher and include English, Maths and Science.
Where will you be based?
At our Worthing manufacturing site.
What our apprentices say about the apprenticeship...
“Being an apprentice is a great opportunity due to the fact you are able to gain tonnes of experience while being able to work towards well-recognised qualifications. It enables me to develop myself and obtain skills which I wouldn't be able to anywhere else. It also allows me to work for an established company with a great support system and social network.”
When does the apprenticeship start?
Our apprentices start in September 2019
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus
- Benefit programmes benchmarked against industry standards
- A recognition programme to reward exceptional work by you and your team
- A performance and development programme
- Training and Development (including opportunities to attend events such as the Outward Bound)
- A nationally recognised qualification
We’re 100% open to all talent
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers and also, because it’s the right thing to do.
GSK are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare within which all our 100,000 employees share the vision of helping people do more, feel better and live longer.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
When you apply, you’ll be asked for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.