HR - Learning and Development Level 3 Apprenticeship at Rothschild & Co
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
HR - Learning and Development Level 3 Apprenticeship
This exciting and varied role will see you join the Human Resources division as an Administrator where you will provide support to the Learning and Development team to ensure the smooth running of all learning and development activities. You will get fantastic exposure to people at all levels, across a number of different business areas, as well as having the opportunity to build relationships with training vendors and external suppliers.
During this time you will study towards the level 3 HR Support qualification which takes 18 months to complete. This qualification includes CIPD which is a well-respected qualification in Human Resources.
- Administration and logistics of all training bookings
- Develop ongoing relationships with training vendors and external suppliers
- Support the L&D team with expenses, diary management, travel arrangements and logistics
- Process L&D related invoices
- Ensure the L&D intranet and training databases are kept up to date
- Maintain learning resources – e.g. library of training suppliers/external courses, external supplier fees, training room bookings
- Provide system support during the Rothschild & Co Global Performance Review Process – e.g. produce reports
- Provide an efficient support service with the HR Systems team to all levels of staff in global locations by dealing with queries and resolving these in a timely manner
- Assist with the annual Global Graduate Training Programme when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and motivation to learn
- Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative, accuracy, attention to detail and reliability
- Good team player
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong academic background.
About Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, employing approximately 3,500 people in 43 countries around the world. We are family-controlled and independent and have been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years. From our historical roots in Europe we have developed a unique global footprint. Today we have full-scale advisory businesses across the world, including locally staffed offices in China, Brazil, India, Russia, the United States of America, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.