Personal Injury Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Purpose of Job
To assist the partners in providing quality legal advice and other legal services to the firm's clients.
To contribute to the overall profitability of the firm, with particular reference to providing efficient, cost effective work and contributing to practice development through marketing and selling strategies in accordance with the firm's relevant policies.
Serious Injury - We represent clients who have sustained brain, spinal and serious orthopaedic injuries, including limb amputations and cases arising out of fatal accidents.
Due to the seriousness and severity of the injuries, we have Client Liaison Management professionals from non-legal backgrounds that provide immediate support, advice and information to seriously injured clients and their families.
We pride ourselves on making a real difference and helping our clients restore as much as possible to their lives.
Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
- Setting up meetings
- Organising business travel and accommodation
- Arranging and handling of incoming/outgoing courier deliveries
- Managing company databases and inputting new client details and sending letters
- Monitoring incoming emails and action accordingly
- Managing stocks of stationery and ordering supplies
- Participating in any on-site health and safety audits and assessments
- Handling commercially sensitive/confidential information (via email, documents, files etc.)
- Complete all modules of the apprenticeship and the skills, knowledge and behavioural requirements to complete level 3 in business administration
Education, Qualifications, Vocational Training
- 5 GCSEs (grades A*-C or 9-4) or equivalents including Maths and English
- 3 A levels (grades A* - C) or equivalents
- Working in a pressurised environment and to tight schedules
- Work experience in a comparable field
Knowledge and skills
- Word Processing
- Good grammar in English, both verbal and in writing
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
Personal characteristics / qualities
- Professional and empathetic
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing schedules and priorities
- Team player
- Uses initiative
- Good standard of personal presentation
- Good telephone and face-to-face manner
About Irwin Mitchell
Irwin Mitchell is unlike any other law firm. Nationally acclaimed, with a strong international capability, we offer a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!