Project Management Level 4 Apprenticeship at British Airways
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with British Airways
Project Management Level 4 Apprenticeship
On our Project Management Apprenticeship, you’ll be right at the forefront of our growth, collaborating with different areas, learning the ins and outs of every aspect of our business and helping to deliver the vital projects that drive our success.
Supporting our brilliant Project Managers with everything from communicating with stakeholders to gathering project information and keeping relevant documents up-to-date, you’ll be in amongst all the action, seeing projects through from start to finish.
To succeed, you’ll need the confidence to communicate with and influence people across the business. We’ll see you as a valuable member of the project team, helping to plan, organise and deliver solutions that make a difference.
As well as all the training and support you need to go far, all this is the ideal preparation to help you achieve a Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) as Associate Project Manager.
- Support Project and Programme Managers in planning, managing and delivering projects across British Airways
- Produce information and make recommendations to support project decisions
- Communicate with people across the business to develop working relationships and manage their project expectations
- Help identify and monitor potential project risks and develop plans to resolve them
- Create project documentation
- Learn about different areas of our business by working closely with people at all levels
What we look for
Must hold or be predicted to obtain the required qualifications before the start of the apprenticeship;
- 2 A-Level passes (any grade A-E)
- 5 GCSEs A*- C (9 to 4 on the new grading structure) or equivalent, including English and Maths at grade A*- C (9 to 4 on the new grading structure)
- Persuasive communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- An effective team member
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organisational and planning ability using your own initiative
- Business awareness, with a customer focus
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.