IAG Cargo Operations Level 2 Apprenticeship at British Airways
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with British Airways
IAG Cargo Operations Level 2 Apprenticeship
On this Apprenticeship, you’ll be at the centre of a fast-moving global logistics operation, helping to build the reputation of a well-known brand. Through a thrilling series of rotations, you’ll help to make sure that everything is handled correctly and gets to where it’s meant to be on time, every time.
From the warehouse to our Head Office, you’ll build your skills and knowledge in a variety of roles and teams. As well as liaising with colleagues and customers, you’ll have the chance to gain real experience, handling the freight and using a variety of systems, all the while making sure that you work safely and securely. In addition to learning from some of our most experienced people, you’ll enjoy extensive training and support.
It all adds up to a challenging and rewarding Apprenticeship that will give you all tools you need to gain a NVQ Level 2 in Warehousing and Storage in your first year.
- Send, receive and inspect customers’ freight
- Work with people from different departments across our business
- Operate a variety of systems, inputting data
- Have the scope to identify and suggest improvements
- Gain broad experience, skills and knowledge through on - the - job learning and formal training
- Learn our health, safety and security standards inside out, so they underpin everything you do
What we look for
- Must hold or be expected to obtain the required qualifications before the start of the apprenticeship;
- GCSEs in English and Maths grade 9-3 or equivalent
- Confidence working with a variety of IT systems
- A good team player with effective communication skills
- Self - motivation to work under pressure and prioritise
- Logical problem-solving skills
- A strong organiser with keen attention to detail
- A positive attitude and commitment to customer service
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!