Legal Level 3 Apprenticeship
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, enabling you to gain an industry wide recognised qualification, valuable work experience and a salary at the same time.
The purpose of this role is to support Paralegals and Lawyers with transactional work on a wide range of legal matters, which will include commercial property, corporate, commercial and litigation.
What’s in it for you
This role provides a great opportunity to start your career in law whilst in parallel obtaining a recognised qualification. You will be exposed to top-quality legal matters, developing both your legal knowledge and commercial awareness.
Our rotation-based programme provides you with the opportunity to work across a number of our departments and with colleagues across the firm.
Future career prospects include progression to a Paralegal or other suitable roles. You’ll be here to shape your career, as well as gain on-the-job experience.
As a Legal Apprentice with BPP Apprenticeships, you will complete the Paralegal apprenticeship at Level 3. Additional learning within the apprenticeship will enable you to be awarded a Level 4 Certificate of Higher Education in Legal Services which can afford you exemptions from the first year of the Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship (providing Contract Law was chosen as the elective module). Your apprenticeship shall be delivered by a blend of online and face-to-face training from BPP University Law School and on-the-job learning.
- Support Paralegals and Lawyers with legal tasks, matters and transactions
- Open files, review documents and produce reports for clients
- Prepare and process legal correspondence and documents
- Complete post-completion documentation, draft contracts and create Schedules of Leases
- Prepare Engrossments and other property-related documents
- Complete document reviews for different practice areas
- Ensure that all matter correspondence is correctly filed using case management and other filing systems
- Contribute proactively to the development of processes, continuous improvement activities and the growth of the Manchester office
- Work on ad-hoc projects as per business requirements
- Supervisory Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Paralegals / Senior Paralegals
- Apprenticeship Manager
- Apprenticeship Training Provider
Skills and competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail and prioritisation skills
- Enthusiastic, committed and proactive
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and diversity
- Strong ’can-do’ attitude
About BCLP Law
Berwin Leighton Paisner and Bryan Cave combined in 2018. The result? A global law firm with 1,400 lawyers across 32 offices in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America.
It’s one of the biggest transatlantic mergers to date. Together, we’re shaking up the legal space with our groundbreaking thought leadership, market-leading solutions and collaborative culture.
For the modern world, we want modern thinkers. This is why our law firm was built to evolve beyond more archaic structures. As a fully integrated international team, we provide clients with clear, connected legal advice across time zones.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!