Contact Centre Intermediate Apprenticeship - Sheffield at Sky
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Sky
Contact Centre Intermediate Apprenticeship - Sheffield
Identify and solve problems. Answer queries. Sell Sky products. As part of a supportive, fun and friendly team, our Customer Service Advisors focus on having great conversations. And if you’re a quick learner with a resilient, can-do attitude, you’ll fit right in.
- Training Period: 14 months
- Requirements: at least two GCSEs A* – C or 9-4 (including English and Maths)
- Qualification achieved: Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Location(s): Sheffield
- Start date: 9th September 2019
About the programme:
Spend 14 months with our Customer Advisor teams, absorbing the key skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed on your apprenticeship.
- Your first 4 weeks will be spent learning the skills needed to become a Customer Service advisor before you start the practical part of your apprenticeship.
- Team up with our trained advisors and experience what it’s like to work in a professional contact centre.
- Get to know the ways the advisors support and listen to customers, understanding how resolve their queries when they call.
- You’ll have a varied timetable and flexibility will be required as you’ll be asked to work on weekends and evenings.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Great at building and maintaining customer relationships
- Passionate about Sky and hungry to learn
- Collaborative and great with people
- Approachable and adaptable
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also get access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
29 years of experience. 23 million customers. Seven countries. Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business, is more than just television, mobile and broadband. With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward-thinking teams, they make the future happen.
People drive Sky’s success. With programmes in Software Development, Technology, Journalism, Finance, Marketing, Customer Service and more, Sky looks out for a whole host of different skills. What you need to succeed is the drive, passion and ambition to write your own career story – whatever your previous experience. You’ll be given lots of responsibility, with hands-on training and on-the-job learning. Add in flexible working, structured learning plans, competitive rewards and discounts, and you’ll have everything you need to flourish.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.