Leakage Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship at Anglian Water
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Anglian Water
Leakage Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
Do you want to work for an industry leading Company? Are you interested to know how state of the art technology can help reduce leaks in our network?
What will you be doing?
We use a range of traditional and up to date IT based leakage equipment and techniques to help us detect leaks in our water network, they dramatically reduce bursts and therefore minimise disruption to our customers. You too could be part of this industry leading team that is responsible for leakage detection and providing a first class service to our customers.
Through a combination of classroom study, exciting on-the-job training and support from an experienced mentor and team, our 18-24 month Leakage Field Technician Apprenticeship will support you to achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
Anglian Water Services prides itself on carrying out an excellent customer service and as a fully qualified Leakage Field Technician, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leakage detection including sounding, correlating and noise logging
- Resolving leakage at customer’s properties
- Assisting other areas of the Business in resolving difficult reactive and proactive leaks both during the day and at night
- Leakage repairs
- Maintenance of all detection systems and equipment
The Leakage Field Technician role is multi skilled and varied, and you’ll be Anglian Water’s primary point of contact with the public.
What do you need?
- 5 GCSEs at grade A*- C or 9 - 4 (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- A real passion for excellent customer service
- Enthusiasm and be keen to learn
- A desire for hands on work
- Natural people skills to work in a team
What benefits do we offer?
Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
About Anglian Water
There are close to 5,300 of us here at Anglian Water and we’re putting water at the heart of a whole new way of living.
We’ve set ourselves 10 goals backed up by over 100 commitments and measures to help us get it right.
We supply water and water recycling services to more than six million domestic customers in the east of England and Hartlepool.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.