Degree Apprenticeship – Digital and Technology Solutions at Siemens
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Siemens
Degree Apprenticeship – Digital and Technology Solutions
Locations: Hebburn, United Kingdom
Almost 8 billion people live on the earth today, a number that will swell to 11 billion by the end of the century. Addressing the demands of a growing and ever more demanding population, while mitigating the impact on the earth, is at the heart of what Siemens does. making a difference to the flow of energy and the places where we work and live. Together we are part of shaping an-all electric world and creating perfect places.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure comprises intelligent energy supply and building technology, with Siemens’ deep domain expertise in these two environments and digitalisation as the foundation. In addition, Smart Infrastructure will focus on the point of connection between the grid and buildings, where a whole new world of solutions is growing – a new market from energy storage and electric vehicle infrastructure to microgrids and digital solutions
Together they can strengthen all the products that are needed and used in building systems, low-voltage and medium-voltage systems for buildings, infrastructure and industry
Degree apprenticeships are a practical way to kick start an exciting career. Based in Monkton, you will develop your skills and earn a salary at the same time. Over four years, you’ll work towards a professional qualification while gaining hands-on experience in one of the biggest companies in the world.
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across digitalised fields
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You always have an eye on tomorrow, with us, you’ll be laying the groundwork for exciting innovations influencing the future of energy management.
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to diverse
- You will have three A-levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above , one of which must be a numerate subject and Maths along with at least a grade C or 5 in GCSE English Language and Maths.
- Lead digitalisation in key IT disciplines including Business/Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Development, Testing, Project Management and Information Services.
- Focus on areas that shape the future of IT
- Become part of a team and work closely with our engineers to create groundbreaking solutions
- Join a community of highly skilled IT experts maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.