Level 4 Professional Accountant Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Level 4 Professional Accountant Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
Unilever’s Professional Accountant Apprenticeship offers you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a professional qualification in Finance in just two years – and without the debt of University fees. You’ll be part of a group of Fast Moving Consumer Goods finance professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in the Finance function along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a specific team and will have a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career. The Level 4 Finance Apprenticeship is open to people of all ages from all backgrounds - we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career in Finance.
Where are they based?
Leatherhead, Kingston, Central London and Port Sunlight
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Want to build a career in Finance or Accountancy with strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Have a GCSE or equivalent at level 4 or above in both English Language and Maths.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of 2Bs and 1C at A Level including Maths or equivalent).
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential.
- You’ll need to be proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years,
You will gain a Level 4 professional qualification aligned to either CIMA.
18 – 20 months
When does it start?
2nd September 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!