Level 3 Learning & Development Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Level 3 Learning & Development Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
Unilever’s Learning and Development apprentices will work as part of a Human Resources team that identifies learning and training needs, designing and sourcing training and learning solutions and delivering and evaluating training.
This is great way to start your career within Learning and Development (L&D) working with professional L&D experts in a global organisation.
As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
Where are they based?
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have, or are predicted at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language.
- A passion for Learning & Development
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Level 3, Learning & Development Apprenticeship
12- 18 months
When does it start?
2nd September 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!