Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
Unilever’s Junior Content Producer apprentices will create content for a wide range of media including digital and social media and will work as part of our Marketing function. We need someone to get really stuck into the detail of our content – to help us spot opportunities, quickly capitalise on emerging trends, fix any bugs and ensure that our sites are always at the very best that they can be.
As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
Where are they based?
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have, or are predicted at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language.
- A passion for creating content for creative and digital media.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Level 3, Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
12- 18 months
When does it start?
2nd September 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company, it’s massive and it’s unique in terms of...