Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
The Unilever Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is designed specifically for individuals wishing to take the first steps in a career in digital marketing. For September 2019 we have opportunities in Marketing and also within IT where the teams support our Marketing Technology part of the business.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business. The qualification achieved will enable apprentices to develop the capabilities they need to progress in a digital marketing career.
Where are they based?
At Unilever’s offices in Central London.
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have, or are predicted at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language and Maths.
- Have a genuine interest in business and digital marketing
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
When does it start?
2nd September 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...