Higher Apprenticeship – Data Analytics - Frimley at Siemens
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Siemens
Higher Apprenticeship – Data Analytics - Frimley
Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our outstanding apprenticeship programme is the best alternative to university for ambitious students, with an eye on the digital world. Especially as you’ll gain professional qualifications and the reputation that comes with working for a prestigious engineering brand like Siemens.
This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing your potential to a global innovator. Employing approximately 300 people in the UK, the Building Technologies Division of Siemens is a market leading provider of innovative energy, safety and security systems that maximise operational efficiency and deliver first-rate protection. We design, install and maintain innovative, high quality products, services and solutions in the key areas of fire, security and energy management. Siemens provides some of the most advanced technology in the world, delivering systems that are highly effective yet unobtrusive, ranging from small modular systems to fully integrated and networked solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analytics Higher Apprentice to join our 2 year programme. This role is based in our Frimley HQ office. You will study at Ada College in North London.
- You'll have or be working towards 3 A Levels grade C or above (or BTEC equivalent) in Maths, a Science or Engineering
- You are a naturally curious person and you want to expand your skill set across digitalised fields
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; and you’re looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You always have an eye on tomorrow, with us; you’ll be laying the groundwork for exciting innovations influencing the future of Building Technologies
- You enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues from around the world
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- An interest in data analytics and/or gaming is desirable
- Help lead digitalisation in key IT disciplines including Business/Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Development, Testing, Project Management and Information Services
- Focus on areas that shape the future of IT
- Become part of a team and work closely with our engineers to create ground-breaking solutions
- Join a community of highly skilled IT experts maintaining professional and technical knowledge to stay at the forefront of innovation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you are successful in your application you will receive a new contract detailing the standard terms, conditions and benefits associated with this role. Please note that this may impact any existing entitlements to legacy terms.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.