Strategy & Operations Level 3 Apprenticeship at DeloitteTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Strategy & Operations Level 3 Apprenticeship
Launch your career as an Entry Level Apprentice and support our client-facing staff with critical day-to-day administrative tasks. Learn on the job and study towards your Level 3 City & Guilds Diploma in Business Administration. You’ll get all the support you need to thrive, grow and develop your future.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 5 GCSEs including at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 4 (C) in Maths. You will need to be available to start work in March 2019.
The Cardiff Delivery Centre provides an extensive range of support in the following areas for the client-facing staff in the UK. You will be placed in one of these team based on your skills and strengths.
- Customer Due Diligence: Manage extensive background checks and research on our current and new clients in this internal risk management team
- Financial Crime Operations: Help some of our largest and most influential clients research their customers to manage financial crime risk
- Practice Support Teams: Protect Deloitte from all kinds of risks by ensuring our business and people comply with all necessary regulations
- Tax Centre of Excellence: Support the delivery of tax services for our clients with globally mobile staff - from payroll to cross-border administration, tax forms to individual tax returns.
- Engagement Support Centre: Provide day-to day administrative support to our client facing employees in Audit and Risk Advisory. From minutes and arranging client meetings, to billing, budgets and project management. You’ll also provide internal support such as HR, training and learning.
- Internal Services: Provide managed business services to the firm – such as vital high volume, streamlined transactional tasks - as well as providing office based flexible support to client engagements.
Your professional experience
Your experience whilst in role will help to develop the skills you will need and rely on throughout your career. Each working week can present different challenges across our various teams. The exact tasks carried out vary depending on which team you join but examples of what you will be doing include:
- Conducting research, typically using IT systems and internet based research tools.
- Monitoring, managing and supporting the process for new client and new work acceptance.
- Preparing, checking, completing and sending the correct forms to be signed or checked by individuals.
- Mailbox or workflow management, with responses to queries and escalating to the appropriate team members when required.
- Data entry, following clearly defined processes, inputting internal or client data on to various systems.
- Liaising with external individuals or organisations to ensure timely completion of any regulatory work
- Producing client bills where appropriate.
- Providing advice and assistance to our internal staff and partners and/or external clients.
- Completing business administration tasks and other ad hoc duties as required.
Your service line: Cardiff Delivery Centre (Internal Services)
Our client-facing people are spread across the UK, working from a number of regional offices. At the Cardiff Delivery Centre, we look after them all. The Cardiff teams are designed to assist our client facing colleagues with the completion of day-to-day research, administrative and project management tasks, and enables the delivery of centralised, high quality, efficient and cost effective administrative support to client facing teams. Staff become subject matter experts.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Awards for Deloitte
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!