Digital & Technology Degree Apprenticeship at Capgemini
Connect with Capgemini
Digital & Technology Degree Apprenticeship
- Locations: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Woking, Treforest (Near Cardiff), Worthing (West Sussex), Telford and Bristol
- Intakes: 11th Feb, 3rd June, 9th September
Key Benefits of a Degree Apprenticeship
- You’ll have a full-time permanent role from day one, and a competitive starting annual salary
- You’ll study part-time for your degree through Aston University – whilst being able to put your new skills into practice in your day to day role
- You’ll be in a supportive environment, with flexibility such as study leave to help you out
- Did we mention it’s 100% free? We’re sponsoring all of the costs of your degree – You’ll get the best of both worlds – with all the benefits of a job with a prestigious company and those of being a student at one of the best universities in the UK.
- You will study for a BSc Honours degree in Digital & Technology Solutions whilst applying what you are learning and making an impact in one of our exciting roles.
What’s the catch you ask? Well actually there isn’t one… you don’t need to be a techie, but we do ask that you’re as passionate as we are about the ways tech can be applied in the real world.
You will need to be flexible and able to travel to different offices and client sites after your first 3 months. During the first 9 weeks you will experience an induction and training programme in a residential environment with Week 1 based at our Telford offices and then Weeks 2-9 on campus at Aston University.
We have a number of different roles based across the UK. These include Software Developer, Software Test Consultant and Technical Consultant. If you reach the digital assessment stage, we will talent pool you towards the most suitable role based on your background and location preference.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for technology
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team working and communications skills
To be eligible, you need:
- 7 GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English (4-9)
Plus one of the following:
- 3 A*-C at A-level (96 UCAS Points – NOTE: AS Levels are not included)
- Complete Advanced Apprenticeship
- BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction minimum)
At Capgemini we often say that we’re the biggest company you’ve never heard of. We are one of the world’s largest tech companies, helping our clients to transform their businesses through ingenious technology solutions. We deliver exciting & innovative client projects across multiple industries all over the world using cutting edge technology in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment.
Importantly, you’ll have a community around you of likeminded apprentices who are part of the 4 ½ year programme. You’ll start your journey together on an eight-week residential training course where you’ll learn everything you need to know to kick-start your amazing career at Capgemini.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Capgemini
Jack Eker, 20, is working towards a Capgemini Higher Apprenticeship and recently won a regional 2013 Apprentice of the Year...