Resource Controller Level 3 Apprenticeship
Location: Marlow, Bucks
The Resource Desk is the central hub of Softcat’s services division, working as an interface between several departments, including Sales, PPM and Professional Services. The team handles a high volume of enquiries all of which require exceptional customer service and attention to detail. As part of a growing team, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to contribute to improvements in process and efficiency, through innovation and idea sharing. As a key part of the Services division you will be; managing, organising and scheduling over 50+ Professional Services consultants.
What you’ll be doing
- Inbox/ticket management regarding Services queries
- Advise internal customers on the correct resource for a project, that being either an internal consultant or third party
- Schedule and coordinate engineers for projects and presales engagements as well as booking in admin and training days.
- Ensure engineers scheduled have the appropriate skills to meet customer and account manager expectations
- Produce reports on utilisation of the PPM, ITAM and Professional Services teams.
- Assist with cost recovery and invoicing consultants time
- Keeping the Resource Desk documents and systems up to date
- Engage in continuous improvement
- Complete your qualification – Business Administration, Level 3
What we need from you
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport, with a focus on customer service
- Willingness to learn about the ins and outs of Services and becoming an expert in your field
- Attention to detail
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build and sustain strong internal relationships
- A pro-active approach and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Desire to help people all over the business and willing to go above and beyond to build an appropriate solution.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!