Technology Production Level 3 Apprenticeship
Do you want to develop a career in technology? We’re looking for talented individuals to help us maintain the stability of our technology platforms, which are critical to serving our clients across all products and asset classes. You’ll:
- analyze data and write reports
- identify and troubleshoot issues with applications and software
- respond to and resolve support requests from our business areas
- implement changes to our applications and software
- support projects that improve the operational environment
You’ll get to join one of our teams in our Group Technology organization. You’ll work towards your qualification while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about our technology, our clients, our firm and specific areas of the business.
- an interest in working within a global financial corporation
- a desire to develop a career in technology
- a proactive personality, willing to engage in a broad range of activities
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- plan, organize and communicate well
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- develop ideas
- analyse a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- make things happen
What could you go on to do?
- Further specialise and become a technical expert in your area
- Expand your Group Technology knowledge by moving across to a different service line, or department
- Broaden expertise further by moving out of Group Technology into another area of Corporate Centre or beyond
You’ll work within the Technology Services organization, responsible for the production operations across our application portfolio supporting all business areas within the firm.
For the first 18 months of your apprenticeship you will be studying towards you IT Solutions Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification. You will then have the opportunity to progress onto various different high level apprenticeship schemes, where you have the potential to gain the equivalent to a bachelors undergraduate degree.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!