Human Resources Level 3 Apprenticeship at UBS
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Human Resources Level 3 Apprenticeship
Do you like solving complex problems and influencing strategic direction? You'll:
- be a strong and trusted partner for your colleagues by giving them strategic HR advice
- tate through different roles, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources and the financial services industry.
- You will be part of the HR Business Partner team or Recruitment team with rotation opportunities throughout your 18 month program including generalist and specialist roles in recruitment, reward, talent development, employee relations, employee advisory and HR Business Partner.
- Within these HR rotations you will provide HR advice, handle day to day queries and provide the business with relevant HR information.
- benefit from being involved in projects and will have access to a global network of contacts
You’ll be working as part of Human Resources (HR). HR supports the business strategy by helping us achieve sustainable business performance and be globally recognized for developing leaders. HR is made up of central and divisionally aligned teams that touch every aspect of an employee’s experience, from recruitment to retirement. You’ll help support our people, enabling them to perform at their best and making sure they are fairly rewarded, playing an essential part in maintaining the meritocratic and inclusive culture that supports our success.
Who should apply:
- A genuine interest in developing a career in Human Resources
- An interest in working within a global financial corporation
- A proactive personality who is willing to engage in a broad range of activities
We would like to see evidence of the following:
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Stick with a task
- Teamwork skills
- Develop new and innovative ideas
- Analyse a problem with a view to come to a decision
- Grade B or Level 5 or 6 in GCSE Math and English Language
- A-Level requirements: BCC or equivalent (104 UCAS Points)
What level and qualification do you work towards:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship with the CIPD Qualification
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at Arch. There will be high quality classroom training with online learning, coaching and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills.
From day one you will be in a permanent role at UBS where you will be fully supported as a full time employee, receiving support from your line manager, team, mentor and HR.
There is also the opportunity to progress onto various different high level apprenticeship schemes.
What could you go on to do?
You will also have the chance to advance on to a Higher Lever Apprenticeship and could gain a professional qualification in CIPD Level 5 and above.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.