Engineering Level 2 Apprenticeship – Repair Support
‘Your Ambition Keeps Cosy Constant’
As a Repair Support Apprentice you’ll see first-hand what it’s like to be at the heart of our business, keeping the nation safe.
You’ll need a passion for fixing whatever needs fixing and solving whatever needs solving. You won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty! If you’ve got this passion then the Repair Support Apprenticeship is right up your street!
We’ve tailored our 2 year programme to give you the right mix of on and off the job specialist Technical training ensuring you get everything you need to build a future in engineering. You’ll be the friendly face of Cadent, working with our experts out and about in the community. There’ll be no stopping you as you work on our gas mains and learn how to quickly and safely respond to gas escapes. At the end of your apprenticeship you’ll have achieved a whole host of qualifications including a BTEC. All of which will support you moving forward with a career at Cadent.
We’re looking for people who act with pride, purpose and ownership to join our Apprenticeship Programme, along with:
- 3 GCSEs minimum grade C/4 or equivalent - 2 of which must be Maths and English Language OR an NVQ/BTEC Level 2 qualification including GCSE Maths and English Language minimum grade C/4 or equivalent
- Hold a valid full UK car driving licence or be willing to obtain one by the start of programme (August 2019)
- High levels of personal and professional energy – you’ll have lots of drive and motivation too!
- A shared sense of purpose – we’re on an exciting journey of growth – do you want to be part of it?
- A passion for engineering and customer service - We’re looking for people who can delight our customers!
- Team Spirit – We support each other, with all our strengths and differences, to succeed
Rewards and Benefits
Your hard work should be rewarded. We’ll reward you with fully expensed travel and accommodation, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, access to our flexible benefits scheme and a pension plan. What are you waiting for?
Be part of something big. Join us and help shape the future of gas for generations to come.
About Cadent Gas
Here at Cadent we’re like a sleeping giant. We’re at the start of a really exciting journey of transformation, growth and evolution.
We’re new but we’re 200 years old. We’re the UK’s largest gas network connecting and keeping energy flowing to our customer’s 12 million homes and businesses across the UK. That’s half the UK, Not bad going really.
We’re proud of our story so far and we’re super powered up about what our future holds. That’s where you come in. You’ll support our growth and innovation and help us to create better, safer tomorrows, today. With us you’ll start your career with real purpose and direction. You’ll feel genuinely proud about what you do!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!