Digital Marketing & Content Apprentice at WarnerMedia
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
About Warner Bros.
The Wizarding World is the media franchise and magical universe first established with J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books and brought to the screen in the Warner Bros. movies, and which now extends to Universal theme parks with record breaking attendance, a Tony award-winning stage play, hit games, interactive experiences, global exhibitions, a new movie series in Fantastic Beasts and wide range of popular consumer products.
The Wizarding World team is focused on using technology to deliver new and innovative experiences to fans of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts
Digital Marketing & Content Apprentice
What part will you play?
You will provide support to two core functions (content & marketing) on a rotation basis. The main responsibilities in each function will include:
- Help to generate new ideas for content (writing, images, videos etc.) to be used across multiple digital platforms
- Join in and support creative shoots both in an out of the office
- Engage in online research to help support both our content strategy and our digital storytelling
- Assisting in implementation of messaging & content for social pages (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Engage with partners in the sourcing, management and supply of creative assets
- Help execute the project’s marketing strategy
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of all member benefits
- Supporting in the delivery of audience emails, ensuring high quality standards are met for every email
- Assist in the development of presentations
- Preparing marketing material for events, presentations and emails
- Compile regular reports to help gain customer insight and improvements
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard, with grade C or above in English at GCSE.
- Strong PowerPoint and/or Keynote skills
- Solid experience with Excel
- A desire to work within the entertainment industry and with digital channels and projects
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn and commitment to expanding new skills
- Able to work successfully in team environments, in person and across remote teams
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.