Partner Projects – Advanced Level Technical Apprenticeship - Telford
Do you want to join an award winning Apprenticeship Programme? Obtain a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
The Apprentice will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business. The three year programme has work based “apprentice can do” placements in various engineering departments at our Telford site including but not limited to Product Support, Tendering, Package contracts and Panel Building. You will gain a BTEC qualification in electrical Engineering. We’ve partnered with Telford College where you will attended one and a half days per week.
What you’ll do
You will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business. The three year programme has work based “apprentice can do” placements in various departments at our Coventry site including but not limited to Product Support, Tendering, Marketing and Sales.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have knowledge of, and interest in energy management and automation
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and customer focused
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive internal training
- Fully funded qualification
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, flexible and engaging environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button. Use the reference number 004Y9Q.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)
- Schneider Electric
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)