Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Net Revenue Management function at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Net Revenue Management function
What's it all about?
The right product, To the right customer, At the right time, For the right price, With the right pack.
Kick start your career with a Business Administrator apprenticeship with Unilever!
Unilever Business Administration apprentices within Unilever’s Net Revenue Management function will work as part of a team to Optimise Revenue Growth for Unilever through the analysis of data and deployment of insights
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Business Performance Reporting and Communication
- Delivery of Internal Communications Plan to drive awareness, confidence and capability within Unilever to deliver growth driving activities.
- Co-ordination of information across various categories to ensure alignment
- Document and Publish Business Processes which enable Stakeholders to deliver activities faster
- Analysis of shopper and purchase data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities.
- Communicate these insights (verbal, written, visual) o drive action among key stakeholders in Sales and Marketing.
Whatever part of Unilever you are placed into you can be sure that as a Unilever apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in a real role with real responsibilities along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
“My Apprenticeship has jump-started my career. I’m gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly passionate to help me develop.” – Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration
Where are they based?
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Real passion and motivation to work in a data analysis and insights role.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a minimum Level 4 GCSE equivalent in English Language.
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
What we will give you?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
- A real role with real responsibility which will give you some great experience in an amazing environment.
When does it start?
4th March 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Awards for Unilever
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Accountancy Higher Apprentice
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company,...