Communications Business Administrator Apprenticeship at UnileverTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Communications Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What's it all about?
Kick start your career with a Business Administrator apprenticeship with Unilever!
Unilever Business Administration apprentices within Unilever’s Communications function will have the opportunity to support events across internal and external digital channels including exposure to the day-to-day operation of our award-winning digital channels. Digital is one of the key growth enablers for Unilever and working as part of this team, you’ll be part of a dynamic and exciting environment, working on high profile channels and projects. In addition, apprentices in this area will also support the Global Communications team and leads and contribute to key initiatives and projects.
Whatever part of Communications you are placed into you can be sure that as a Unilever apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in a real role with real responsibilities along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
“My Apprenticeship has jump-started my career. I’m gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly passionate to help me develop.” – Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration
Where are they based?
Kingston, Central London (100VE)
Who fits the bill?
We look for apprentices who….
- Real passion and motivation to work in a Communication role.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a minimum Level 4 GCSE equivalent in English Language.
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
What we will give you?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
- A real role within Marketing with real responsibility which will give you some great experience in an amazing environment.
When does it start?
4th March 2019
Would you like to work with and learn from the biggest brands in the world, bringing your purpose to life with your work? We care as much about the sustainability of our business as we do about the success of our brands and our people. Together, we can feel good about the work we do every day.
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organisation we’ll help you to follow the right path for you. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world. We offer apprenticeship programmes including Business Administrator, Digital Marketer, Chartered Manager, Engineering and many more!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.