Industry - Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship Programme at Schneider Electric
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Schneider Electric
Industry - Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship Programme
Do you want to study towards a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
As part of our Advanced Technical Apprenticeship, you’ll get to study towards and achieve a BTEC qualification in Electrical Engineering over a part-time programme, giving you a broad appreciation of engineering principles and applications. You will embark on a series of placements working alongside our expert teams, while making a real contribution to an advanced engineering & technology business. You will gain and apply practical and technical knowledge in a range of different subject areas and departments allowing you to develop personal skills while interacting and building relationships with people from all parts of the business.
What you’ll do
You will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business. The three year programme has work based “apprentice can do” placements in various departments at our Coventry site including but not limited to Product Support, Tendering, Marketing and Sales.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Have knowledge of, and interest in energy automation
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and customer focused
- Apprenticeships leading toward careers in energy automation
- Fully funded qualification
- Comprehensive internal training
- Opportunities for further career development
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible, fun and engaging environment
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button. Use the reference number 004YAF.
Awards for Schneider Electric
Latests jobs from Schneider Electric
Technical Sales Engineer Apprentice
the main thing I enjoy about my job is how different each day is. There is always something in my calendar, whether it is spending time in the office, a site visit, training or a customer/internal event.