Partner Projects - Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship Programme at Schneider ElectricTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Partner Projects - Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship Programme
Do you want to study towards a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. To address this evolving need Schneider Electric has invested in an electrical engineering level apprentice programme. As a part of our transformation we are looking for apprentices to join our teams to help design and implement solutions for smart buildings of the future.
The Apprentice will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business. The three year programme has work based “apprentice can do” placements in various engineering departments at our Telford site including but not limited to Product Support, Tendering, Package contracts and Panel Building. You will gain a BTEC qualification in electrical Engineering. We’ve partnered with Telford College where you will attended one and a half days per week.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
- Have an understanding of electrical engineering and show an interest in the industry, demonstrated by previous work, coursework or assignments undertaken in school & or College
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful and flexible
- Customer focused
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive internal training
- Fully funded qualification at college
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, fun and engaging environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button. Use the reference number 004Y9Q.