Customer Operations Level 3 Apprenticeship at Volkswagen Financial Services
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Operations Level 3 Apprenticeship
What our 2 year programmes involve:
We’re lucky to work with some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands including Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley and Lamborghini – to name just a few! Our apprentices have the opportunity to act as a voice of the business and provide our diverse customers with a high quality customer experience. We thrive on the highest standards of customer care, looking after the people who choose us to finance or insure their vehicles. It’s a vital part of our on-going success.
This role will rotate around some of the core business areas within Customer Operations, giving you key skills and knowledge of the department. Whilst studying towards a Senior Financial Services Customer Advisor Level 3 Apprenticeship you will work alongside a variety of customers all who are at different stages of their journey with VWFS, including Fleet, New Business and Collections. You will then have the opportunity in your 2nd year to complete two, 5 month placements in a specialist area of your choice, equipping you with a breadth of knowledge and experience in order to drive your career forward.
The learning part:
Our programmes are structured to help you unlock your potential and you’ll receive full support for your studies, including 20% of your hours on ‘off the job’ learning. Throughout the qualification you will attend training, have mentor visits, build a portfolio of evidence and complete one exam and an end point assessment. Alongside that you will have a great support network from current and previous apprentices who can relate to what you are doing. We have some great success stories of colleagues who started their career with us on this exact scheme and are now driving their career forward within the business.
What you’ll get: (apart from a wealth of experience for the future…)
- Earn whilst you learn and receive a Level 3 apprenticeship after the 2 years
- Support through our Mentoring scheme where you will be buddied up with one of our previous Apprentices
- A fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- Participate in Lifeskills workshops, designed specifically for our Apprentices
- Salary of £12,740 per annum with an increase to £15,500, alongside access to a discounted loan car scheme in year 2, discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities • Out of the office with various external visits including retailers and car auctions
- Onsite wellbeing centre – think lunchtime massages, onsite HIIT classes and health checkups
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with an appetite to learn and develop
- Team player, enthusiastic and friendly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- Maths and English GCSE – grade C and above
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. You might imagine you’ll need a finance degree and a wardrobe full of grey suits to work at VWFS. Not true. We’re smart casual in the office, informal in how we work together and we are looking for people starting out in their careers with diverse skills, backgrounds and ideas to join us.
At VWFS, we are passionate about learning but we understand not everyone wants to go straight to Uni, pay University fees and put their careers on hold. If that sounds like you, our programmes could be the perfect opportunity to accelerate your career.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application; if you’re successful we’d like to schedule a call to get to know you a bit better and this is a great opportunity for you to ask questions too! You may then be invited to one of our Selection Events, the aim of this event is not to catch you out; it’s to assess your suitability for the scheme and our suitability for you too. If you have any questions regarding our Apprentice Scheme in the meantime, please feel free to contact us at Recruitment@vwfs.co.uk (we welcome questions from parents or guardians too).