Human Capital BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship
Our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship is an opportunity for curious, smart people like you to leap into the world of professional services. Earn-while-you-learn, gain a professional qualification and get stuck in, helping to solve some of our clients’ most complex problems right from the start.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 260 UCAS points (pre 2018 A level results) or 104 UCAS points (2018 A level results) (or equivalent). You must have achieved at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
You’ll help some of the most fascinating and influential organisations in the world maximise the potential of their greatest asset; their people. Join us in one of the areas below.
- Actuarial Rewards & Analytics: Join our market leading practice and you’ll be examining the probability of future events and analysing their possible financial impacts. You’ll work with clients across all sectors, ranging from regional manufacturers to multinational FTSE 100 companies.
- Consulting Human Capital: Want to work with some of the most influential Human Resources leaders in the world? You’ll help clients across all sectors with the innovative thinking, disruptive technology and data insights they need to optimise how they manage people and talent within their organisations.
- Global Employer Services (GES): Advise employers on the legal aspects of moving staff around the globe and on planning the right rewards for their people.
- Organisation Transformation & Talent: Help some of the largest and most interesting organisations across the globe transform their businesses. From organisation design and talent management, to culture change and technology adoption, you’ll guide clients through some of the largest and most complex projects they ever face.
Your service line: Consulting – Human Capital
From how to attract top talent, to how robots will change the way we all work; you’ll help some of the world’s most recognised brands maximise the potential of their people and transform their businesses. With such broad experience, you’ll develop some of the most sought after skills in the firm.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
All our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship vacancies will close on 15th March 2019, with the exception of Belfast BrightStart Higher Apprentice vacancies which will close 21st December 2018. Vacancies may close ahead of the published dates, so we encourage all applicants to apply early.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Deloitte
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)