Business & Financial Advisory BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship at DeloitteTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business & Financial Advisory BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship is an opportunity for curious, smart people like you to leap into the world of professional services. Earn-while-you-learn, gain a professional qualification and get stuck in, helping to solve some of our clients’ most complex problems right from the start.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 260 UCAS points (pre 2018 A level results) or 104 UCAS points (2018 A level results) (or equivalent). You must have achieved at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths for your GCSEs (or equivalent).
We’re more involved in our client’s affairs than ever before, providing advice and services far beyond pure financial diligence. From business restructuring and mergers & acquisitions, to financial crime investigations and debt advisory. Your opportunities here are huge.
- Advisory: Our advice has a real impact on the growth and future success of the companies and markets we operate in. From Mergers & Acquisitions to Health Economics and Restructuring/Transactions (HEART) to Business Modelling, Economic Consulting and Government & Infrastructure. There’s impact to be made.
- Forensic: Use your skills and cutting-edge technology to help clients combat fraud, anti-money laundering, intellectual property disputes and more. Join us in our Financial Crime team or one of our three Forensic Technology teams.
- Restructuring Services: Help businesses in financial crisis. This might mean improving their performance, planning and delivering a turnaround strategy, financial restructuring or, in some cases, acting as administrators when insolvency is the best solution.
- Transaction Services: You could help some of the most recognised brands in the world assess a deal when they are planning to buy or sell businesses. Or you could support our high profile clients through the execution of large global deals. Within Transaction Services we have a team dedicated to Post-Merger Integrations (PMI), so whatever your interest we have something for you.
Your service line: Financial Advisory
Working with some of the world’s most recognised brands, you’ll help them find the cleverest solutions to their most complex problems. From business restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, to financial crime investigations and real estate. If you thrive on intellectual challenges you’ll fit right in.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Awards for Deloitte
Latests jobs from Deloitte
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)