Digital Insight Week at PwCTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with PwC
Digital Insight Week
Join us in Belfast, Leeds or Birmingham for a week-long training Digital Insight Week designed to provide you with the knowledge and experience required to prepare you for work in the digital world. You’ll spend timing getting excellent tuition from technology experts from a range of business areas across PwC, as well as gaining key employability and professional skills for your career going forwards. This action-packed week is a great way to network, learn and kickstart your career in technology and beyond
What you’ll gain
You’ll spend timing getting excellent tuition from technology experts from a range of business areas across PwC, as well as gaining key employability and professional skills for your career going forwards. This action-packed week is a great way to network, learn and kickstart your career.
What you need to get in
No matter what background you're from or what subjects you're studying, we'd love you to join us. This is your chance to take the first step towards an incredible career in business.
- Currently in Year 12 in England (Year 13 in NI or S5 in Scotland)
- Interested in taking your first steps towards a career in business
- Available for a week during your summer holidays between years 12 and 13 from either 5th or 19th August 2019
- You'll need to be on course for a 96 UCAS tariff at A level or equivalent (excluding remove general studies)
- You’ll need to have achieved a GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4 in Maths and English
- Committed to your career ambitions and able to explain to us why you want to complete this programme
- You’ll need to be eligible to work in the UK without company sponsorship
* Year 13 in Northern Ireland
Our aim is to be ‘the leading professional services firm’, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With almost 18,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and, as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be. This includes supporting different ways of working, with ‘Everyday Flexibility’ allowing our people to better balance work and life, and ‘dress for your day’, where employees decide what’s appropriate to wear given their daily responsibilities.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...