Finance Apprenticeship at Warner Bros.
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Warner Bros.
What part will you play?
The Finance Apprentice role is to provide support to the Europe, Middle East & Asia (EMEA) Financial Planning & Analysis team and other EMEA stakeholders through management and preparation of databases and templates required for the annual budget, quarterly re-forecast and quarterly close cycles. The role has the opportunity to work with EMEA, Territory & Burbank HQ Finance teams as well as supporting Commercial stakeholders across EMEA.
- Assist in preparation and consolidation of revenue and expense templates for budget and forecast planning cycles for EMEA.
- Prepare EMEA revenue & expense trackers
- Assist with Financial Close (monthly, quarterly and year-end)
- Assist the Manager and Director working with category teams to execute strategic plans and develop actions plans for core initiatives
- Partner with the commercial teams on financial queries, new initiatives and projects
- Participate in preparation of financial models in support of business plan creation
- Assist in preparation of business reviews
What do we require from you?
- Should have solid GCSE and A level results, or equivalent
- A passion for Warner Bros. iconic brands and franchises
- Highly numerate and confident active user of MS Office (Excel / PowerPoint)
- Awareness of ERP systems
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail! Accuracy is the key
- Understanding of consumer & retail landscape and trends a plus
- Must be well organised, disciplined and be confident in the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
- Pro-active, “can do” attitude – try something approach
- Must be able to communicate with both finance and non-finance people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
About Warner Bros.
We’re a global leader in all forms of entertainment, from movie and TV screens to mobile devices, store shelves and beyond. We work, grow and create world class content in one of the biggest, busiest studio lots in the industry, as well as at countless studios, sets and offices around the globe. We are home to the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes and wizards in the world, and to a diverse and inclusive workforce of thousands that brings those brands to life every day. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!